For Claim Intimation / Claim registration:
Claim Registration:- 9801237717 & 9802336465
(Niraj Shakya, Saroj Kumar Singh & Amir Kumar Bista)
For Commercial Vehicle Claim:
Screening & Processing:- 9801237718 & 9802320819
(Siumal Kumar Shahi, Deepu Khadka & Ajay Banjade)
For Private Vehicle Claim:
Screening & Processing:- 9802320818
(Sunil Luhar & Babi Shree Rayamajhi)
For Motorcycle Claim:
Screening & Processing:- 9802320821
For Viber/Whatsapp & Fast Track Related Claim:
9801235128 (Only For Messages & Documents)
Covid - 19 Claim
Akash Bhat - 9802320830
Daruin Joshi - 9802336451
१ बीमालेखको प्रति
२ पूर्ण रुपले भरेको दावी फारम
३ होम आइसोलेसनमा बसेको खण्डमा स्थानीय निकायबाट प्रमाणित कागजात
४ अस्पताल र / वा क्वारेन्टिनमा बसेको खण्डमा डिस्चार्ज सिट
५ नेपाल सरकारको आधिकारिक परिचयपत्र जस्तै नागरिकताको प्रतिलिपि
६ पिसीआर रिपोर्टको सक्कल प्रति
७ उपचारको खण्डमा सो को बिल र / वा नगदी रसिदको सक्कल प्रतिहरु
Personal Accident Insurance
Personal Accidental Insurance provides coverage in case of accidental injury and death. This insurance can also be taken by groups named Group Personal Accidental Insurance.
This policy provides benefits against bodily injury (including Death of the insured) resulting solely and directly from an accident caused by external, violent and visible means. Terrorism Group Risk (Riot, Strike, Malicious Damage, Sabotage & Terrorism) is covered in this policy when an extra premium is paid.
Benefits available under this insurance are as follows:
- Dead Body Cremation - Rs. 10,000.00 (within Sum Insured Limit)
- Funeral Expense - 10 % of Sum Insured or Rs. 50,000.00 whichever is lower.
- PTD (Permanent Total Disablement). It is the situation where after accidental injury the insured person becomes so disabled that he/she is not able to carry his/her normal profession completely and permanently e.g. loss of both hands (above wrist), loss of both legs (above ankle), loss of both eyesight, irrecoverable paralysis, etc.
- PPD (Permanent Partial Disablement). It is the situation where after accidental injury the insured person becomes disabled and is not able to carry his/her normal profession partially e.g. loss of one hand, one leg, or loss of hearing capacity.
- TTD (Temporary Total Disablement). It is the situation where after accidental injury the insured person becomes disabled to carry out his/her normal profession but for a temporary period.
- Medical expenses are payable in case of bodily injury by insured perils only.
The benefits covered and the amount payable for various benefits are as below:
- Death - 100% of Sum Insured
- PTD - 100% of Sum Insured
- PPD - Various % of Sum Insured depending on the type of disablements
- TTD - Loss of Income [Actual loss of income or 1% of Sum Insured per week, whichever is less]
- Medical Expenses - Actual and incurred medical expenses up to 10% of the Sum Insured. Maximum limit Rs. 100,000/-
- Death or bodily injury caused by the following reason
- Intentional Self Injury
- Suicide or attempted suicide
- Whilst under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drug
- Whilst travelling in any aircraft or Hot Air Balloon (other than as a passenger)
- Whilst engaging in any kind of race on wheel or horseback, Bungee Jumping, Para Gliding or Motorcycle Race,
- Whilst engaging in Polo, Hunting, Scuba Diving, Mountaineering or Shooting,
- Caused by insanity
- Caused by the Insured person breaching any law
- Impact of nerve or nervous system or emotion without external injury
- Whilst involved in any extra risks other than in a genuine attempt to save human life
- Death or bodily injury to Insured Person by War, Invasion, Act of foreign enemy (whether war is declared or not), Civil War, Rebellion, Revolution, Insurrection, etc.
- Consequential loss of any nature even if the event is covered under this policy
- Directly or indirectly caused by ionizing radiations or contamination, by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or any nuclear waste, etc.
- By nuclear arms or accident caused by whilst engaging in any kind of nuclear arms or nuclear devices
Shikhar Insurance Company Ltd. started this policy on 17th November 2004.
Are you interested in this product ?