For Claim Intimation / Claim registration:
Claim Registration:- 9801237717 & 9802336465
(Niraj Shakya, Saroj Kumar Singh & Amir Kumar Bista)
For Commercial Vehicle Claim:
Screening & Processing:- 9801237718 & 9802320819
(Siumal Kumar Shahi, Deepu Khadka & Ajay Banjade)
For Private Vehicle Claim:
Screening & Processing:- 9802320818
(Sunil Luhar & Babi Shree Rayamajhi)
For Motorcycle Claim:
Screening & Processing:- 9802320821
For Viber/Whatsapp & Fast Track Related Claim:
9801235128 (Only For Messages & Documents)
Covid - 19 Claim
Akash Bhat - 9802320830
Daruin Joshi - 9802336451
१ बीमालेखको प्रति
२ पूर्ण रुपले भरेको दावी फारम
३ होम आइसोलेसनमा बसेको खण्डमा स्थानीय निकायबाट प्रमाणित कागजात
४ अस्पताल र / वा क्वारेन्टिनमा बसेको खण्डमा डिस्चार्ज सिट
५ नेपाल सरकारको आधिकारिक परिचयपत्र जस्तै नागरिकताको प्रतिलिपि
६ पिसीआर रिपोर्टको सक्कल प्रति
७ उपचारको खण्डमा सो को बिल र / वा नगदी रसिदको सक्कल प्रतिहरु
A vehicle can be insured under Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy. This policy covers the damage to your vehicle and the damage done by your vehicle to a third party.
Motor Vehicle insurance provides 2 types of coverage.
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy: Comprehensive insurance policy indemnifies the insured for any kind of physical damage to the vehicle caused by an accident. It also includes compensation to be paid to the third party for death or bodily injuries or loss or damage of property.
- Third Party Liability Insurance Policy: If the insured vehicle causes loss of life or property of the third party, the insurer indemnifies the third party for the loss.
Third-party liability insurance is compulsory in Nepal.
Motor Vehicle insurance policy issued by Nepalese insurers covers the territory of Nepal, India, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Tibet. If the motor vehicle meets with an accident in the above-mentioned territory, the insurer indemnifies the insured for the loss or damage.
Under Comprehensive insurance, the following risks are covered for material damage to the vehicle
- Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Self-ignition
- Earthquake, Flood, Inundation, Landslide, Storm, Hailstorm, Snow, Frost
- Accidental external means
- Damage to the vehicle due to mechanical breakdown
- Theft, Burglary
- Whilst in transit
- Terrorism Group Risks (Optional Risks that can be included for an extra premium)
- Third Party Liability covers the liability of the vehicle to pay compensation to third party personal injury (including Death) and property damage arising out of the use of the Motor Vehicle.
Motor insurance policy does not cover:
- Consequential loss
- Depreciation, wear and tear
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- The damage resulting from participating in motor race, durability test and speed test
- The damage caused by atomic radiation and the radiation of atomic weapons
- The damage caused by war or warlike operation and civil war
- The claim which is not supported by an insurable interest
- The damage caused by the accident occurred outside the geographical region mentioned in the policy
- The liability resulting from a contract
- The damage caused by overuse of the vehicle, exceeding the limitation
- The damage if the motor vehicle is driven by a person who has no driving licence
- The damage if the driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- The damage caused by the accident occurred during the period in which the vehicle is in possession of the government authority
Pay now for Third Party Insurance through e-sewa.
Note: Please login to your esewa account before clicking "pay now".
Are you interested in this product ?